题目来源1月4日 上午 陕西省 西安市 面试考题
The South Korean pop star and actress Sulli, who had spoken out against cyber-bullying, was found dead at her home south of Seoul on Monday, announced local police. According to her manager, the 25-year-old had long grappled with severe depression and constant online bullying directed against her. The investigation into the cause of her death is ongoing. The preliminary investigation found no signs of foul play, and police did not find a suicide note.
答辩题目1.How should we design pre-writing?
2.How should we give a wonderful writing class?
What caused the death?
Students can master the writing pattern of argumentation.
Students can collect various opinions on latest news.
Students can improve their writing skill in writing an argumentation.
Students can develop a positive attitude towards their life.
Key and difficult point:
Know how to show their opinions in a logical way and can collect different insights to a topic
Know how to write an argumentation and will form a correct life value.
Step 1: Warming-up
2. Show students a short music video about Sulli.
3. Ask students, “What happened to this girl”? Then lead to the new topic “what caused sulli’s death?”
Step 2: Pre-writing
1. Ask student to read the material and figure out the main idea.
2. Ask students to have a group discussion about “what caused the death” and reasons.
3. Ask students to give their solutions and opinions on the issue.
4. At last, teach students the structure of argumentation according to the discussion on the blackboard. Tell them that they can briefly introduce the news and explain the reasons in the first paragraph, give solutions and opinions in the second paragraph, and make conclusions in the last paragraph.
Step 3: While-writing
Ask students to write the composition within 15 minutes, then ask students to pay attention to the structure, grammar, punctuation. In their writing, the teacher will give a proper instruction.
Step 4: Post-writing
1. Ask students to do a self- editing and then do a peer-editing.
2. Ask one or two students to share their compositions.
3. The teacher will give proper evaluations.
Step 5: Summary and Homework
Summary: do a summary together, and tell students that we should form a positive attitude towards life and know how to release pressure.
Homework: ask students to find more methods to release pressure and share it next class.
What caused the death?
Event - Korea actress and singer sulli’s dead
Reason - Severe depression and constant online bullying
Loss of family love
Solution and opinion - Release pressure properly
Form a positive attitude towards life
Do a psychotherapy
1. How should we design the pre-writing?
Pre-writing plays an important role in writing class. Students will know the topic, structure and the content they are going to write through pre-writing, which will give them a guideline for writing, thus pre-writing should be designed carefully.
Firstly, we can use give reading material to analyze the content, topic and structure through reading and listening. Secondly, we can organize some activities, such as brainstorming or group discussion to collect different opinions about the topic. What’s more, a clear mind map or blackboard design is necessary. Finally, we can ask students to show their ideas freely to broaden their mind.
How should we give a wonderful writing class?
Writing is an important way to express and communicate with words.
Firstly, we need to stimulate the interest of writing. Normally students are afraid of writing, since they are not interested in it their writing skill is weak. So, the teacher should create situations to help students to write. The teacher can organize various interesting activities to arouse their passion in writing and thus improve writing skill.
What’s more, the writing process should be stressed. The teacher should give proper instructions. They should ask students to write a draft, read carefully and think over again and again.
Finally, collection is also important, so the teacher should encourage students to read more and think more, for example, they could write opinions after reading.